Menu
250.498.6664
Cart 0 items: $0.00

2021 Desert Hills Viognier

2021 Desert Hills Viognier
In Stock
Add To Cart
$25.90
/ bottle
SKU: 129676-21

Wild jasmine and white flowers perfume the nose with hints of fresh chamomile and orange blossom. A rich and full-bodied palate gives way to notes of meyer lemon curd, honey dew, and vanilla. Long finish, with enough acidity to cut any sweetness.

Our 2021 Viognier is sourced from our Osoyoos Vineyard. The fruit was hand harvested and carefully sorted before destemming. 82% was fermented in stainless steel the remaining 18% was barrel fermented in 2-4 year old French oak . Temperature controlled fermentation proceeded low and slow using a combination of indigenous and cultivated yeast. The wine then spent 5 months to mature. Malolactic fermentation was halted to preserve acidity. Enjoy now!

Wine Specs
Vintage
2021
Varietal
Viognier
Appellation
BC VQA Okanagan Valley
Vineyard Designation
Osoyoos Vineyard
Harvest Date
September 2021
Acid
6 g/L
pH
3.54
Aging
Enjoy Now!
Fermentation
82% Stainless Stell 18% Barrel Fermented
Residual Sugar
5.7 g/L
Alcohol %
13.6

Product Reviews

Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product
Leave this field blank: