2022 Desert Hills Gamay Noir
Our 2022 Gamay Noir is fragrant with spicy red plum and red berry aromas on the nose. Bright and juicy with raspberry, red berry, tart cherry and black pepper spice smooth and silky on the palate. Serve slightly chilled.
Our 2022 Gamay Noir is from our estate Three Boys vineyard located on the Black Sage Bench from 27 year old vines and our Osoyoos vineyard. The fruit was hand harvested and carefully sorted before being 95% destemmed, while leaving the remaining 5% whole cluster. Fermentation proceeded steadily in stainless steel tanks for a short maceration period of 8 days. We kept both lots separate and used a combination of indigenous and cultivated yeast. The wine then spent 5 months in 100% neutral French oak. Enjoy Now!